Dripping Springs v. O'conner Soccer Game

A place to gripe and moan, or stand on your soapbox, or to vent and rave, or just say hi.

Dripping Springs v. O'conner Soccer Game

Postby mathslug » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:00 pm

Hey everyone,

Being the captain of my Dripping Springs Varsity Soccer team, I would like to mention that our school is scheduled to play the dreaded, 5A O'conner soccer team in the Smithson Valley tournement at Smithson Valley High School at 4 PM this Thursday. I haven't heard much about O'conner's soccer team, but I know that we've been doing very well lately. We beat the number 3 ranked school in our region (Vista Ridge 4A) last friday, and I believe our encounter with O'conner should be exciting. I invite everyone to come out, including O'conner people. Hey, Mr. Potter, are any of your math team members on the soccer team? If so, who? And how good do you think that y'all are this year?

Zack
mathslug
Determined Spammer

Postby MistaPotta » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:16 pm

Most math team members who are on sports teams are on the swimming/polo team. They also are involved in the usual other extra-curricular activities (band, orchestra, etc.)

I must admit I'm not that familiar with soccer at our school. Then again, I doubt our soccer coach could regale you with tales of the math and science team, so I guess that's fair.

~MP
MistaPotta
<sigh> No, I haven't uploaded that yet...

Return to Chit Chat and Stuff