[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - So, what was up with TMSCA #8 Calculator?

So, what was up with TMSCA #8 Calculator?

A place to gripe and moan, or stand on your soapbox, or to vent and rave, or just say hi.

So, what was up with TMSCA #8 Calculator?

Postby MistaPotta » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:13 pm

Who puts an area of a segment on #9?

Sorry, it's been a bit quiet here (except for the spam, which I delete as I find it.)

But, seriously, scores on #8 were much lower than usual for us. Were they for you?

~MP
MistaPotta
<sigh> No, I haven't uploaded that yet...

Postby bradp » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:20 pm

After breaking 200 on UIL A.... this one owned me. I got a 152. :\

Didn't correctly remember the formula for distance from pt to a line, the superman one I had never seen before. Wrote the money answer in scientific notation. Area of a segment took me a while to remember the formula, but i got it... For the square i put the side length, not the perimeter

So I got destroyed by the first page...

#56 - wish it wasn't omitted... i always do those :\

#57 - what exactly is a mph/(hr sec) ?? one too many time units there
bradp
Perfectionist

Postby Quelloquialism » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:06 pm

Quelloquialism
Celebrated Spammer

Postby klebian » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:27 pm

i had to get the test out to look at the weird symbols. Funny stuff.
klebian
Determined Spammer

Postby Bumwipe » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:34 pm

although according to Quelloquialism he is equivalent to a sack of potatoes, i don't know if that was the reason for his score, i will have to agree that the calculator test #
Bumwipe

Return to Chit Chat and Stuff