[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - Good luck at TMSCA State!

Good luck at TMSCA State!

A place to gripe and moan, or stand on your soapbox, or to vent and rave, or just say hi.

Good luck at TMSCA State!

Postby kashhustler » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:22 pm

hmm so its 11:20 and i'm probably gonna go pack soon and maybe catch some rest and then the Klein team is heading out at 7:00 tomorrow morning so i just wanted to let out a good luck to all the ppl going to SA for state. if anybody is gonna be at the mall at the riverwalk tomorrow klein will be there from like 11 or 12 to 3 i think. hopefully i'll get to talk to a lot of you guys on saturday. for those of you that don't know me, i'll be the indian kid in a blue klein shirt, jeans, and white AF1's.

anyways...good luck!!
kashhustler
Random Spammer

Postby stupidityismygam » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:54 pm

good luck to everyone too,

in case people don't know me, i am the short white kid who will be wearing a blue klein tee

i will probably be somewhere close to kashhustler, clements ppl, and/or jeffrey chen
stupidityismygam
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby MistaPotta » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:00 am

I'll be wearing some loud Hawaiian shirt and hat carrying a laptop bag at the Embassy Suites on Friday evening. Of course, I'll be sleeping in my own bed tomorrow night, and wearing a TMSCA hat signed by my team on Saturday. Travel well,

~MP
MistaPotta
<sigh> No, I haven't uploaded that yet...

Postby Quelloquialism » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:33 am

And I'll be wearing .
Quelloquialism
Celebrated Spammer

Postby mathslug » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:31 pm

Good luck to everyone. I hope to meet as many of you as I can. I'm pretty easy to pick out. I from Dripping Springs, so I'll be wearing this baseball shirt that says Dripping Springs UIL on the front, and "we'll see you at state!" on the back. I'm the coolest of the people wearing those shirts, so yeah, I should be easy to spot.

Good luck again everyone.

Zack
mathslug
Determined Spammer

Return to Chit Chat and Stuff