VIRTUAL REGIONAL QUALIFIERS MEET RESULTS

A place to gripe and moan, or stand on your soapbox, or to vent and rave, or just say hi.

VIRTUAL REGIONAL QUALIFIERS MEET RESULTS

Postby gidyup1313 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:26 am

Here is the link to Project Mustang where I posted all of the results of the Regional Qualifiers Meet...they are not officially official until midnight Sunday night...in the meantime, look them over and see if you notice any errors...anything sent to me tomorrow before midnight I will go back, verify and fix...also, please continue to discuss the meet itself, the virtual concept and the tests...any honest feedback, positive or negative, is appreciated...all of the test writers did their best to emulate in both depth and difficulty what they thought the Regional Test will look like, based on past Regional Tests and all of the UIL tests this year...hopefully, it was a helpful experience for all...

We are contemplating a State Qualifiers Meet the first or second week of May...let us know what you think...

Here's the link: http://virtualchallengemeets.com/downlo ... et-results

The Commish
gidyup1313
Typical User

Re: VIRTUAL REGIONAL QUALIFIERS MEET RESULTS

Postby BlasianAsian » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:11 pm

It was great. You should do more of these things, since they're easy, and we can conserve some of our budget.
Num Sense: -320
Calculator: -140
Math: -120
Science: -69696969696969
BlasianAsian
Celebrated Spammer

Return to Chit Chat and Stuff