Retirement "Mini Speech"

A place to gripe and moan, or stand on your soapbox, or to vent and rave, or just say hi.

Retirement "Mini Speech"

Postby chrishuff » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Howdy everyone!

It is highly unfortunate that my career is completely over now. I had some serious fun at Regionals, especially just hanging out with my friends and eating out at "exotic" places. By exotic, I am using that word very loosely, but I mean eating at restaurants and such that are non-chain/franchise restaurants. It was a nice "escape from reality" since I will be going into college [and unfortunately debt] starting in the fall.

I would like to congratulate all those who made it to state. If only I made it to state, then I would figure out somewhat what the phrase "Keep Austin Weird" means in person by actually experiencing it a little. But oh well, it would have to be on my own time and money in the future...

As for being on this website, I would probably not log in as much as I did in the past. I only plan on being a "Assistant Coach" for my soon-to-be former school's Math team and any questions I may ask would probably not come directly from me, but from them.

I hope to find some college Academic competition I can take to replace UIL Academics, I'm sure there is something out there! Who knows, maybe you all might be able to answer those kinds of questions!
Christopher Huff
Juan Seguin High School Alumni '12
Retired officially as of 4-21-2012 (Well, I should say its the complete end of my UIL Academics career)

Texas A&M University - Class of 2016
chrishuff
Incessant Spammer

Re: Retirement "Mini Speech"

Postby PokémonMaster » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:51 pm

We'll miss you, Chris! I wish I could have met you at State, but I guess things don't always work out like that.I hope you are successful in all of your future endeavors. Also, have fun with whatever you do!
UIL C 2013-14

NS: 298
Calculator: 240
Math: 282
Science: disheartening
PokémonMaster
Incessant Spammer

Postby BlasianAsian » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Wha-you're a senior?

Aw man... Well, I haven't been here long, but I'll miss you all the same, even though I have no idea who you are. There are better things in life than this, and I'm sure you'll find what they are soon. Good luck in your endeavors!
Num Sense: -320
Calculator: -140
Math: -120
Science: -69696969696969
BlasianAsian
Celebrated Spammer

Postby nsguy1350 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:10 pm

:'(

Well, it's been nice to see Chris compete. Unfortunately, he and several other seniors here are gone.

Make sure you visit us sometime! It would be nice to see one of our regulars come back.
2013 District 1/Region:
NS - 319/355
MA - 340/332
CA - 294/287
SC - 344/292
CS - 212/124 (fail)
nsguy1350
Ubiquitous Spammer

Return to Chit Chat and Stuff