[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - What kind of music do you like?

What kind of music do you like?

A place to gripe and moan, or stand on your soapbox, or to vent and rave, or just say hi.

What kind of music do you like?

Postby nsguy1350 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:00 pm

To get everyone off of math for a bit, I'd like to ask what kind of music you guys listen to. Maybe it would make for an interesting discussion, and we can introduce each other to different kinds of music. This is the Chit Chat forum, anyways.

Personally, I've switched from listening to several types of music, but currently I'm getting into classical. I love Debussy's Clair de Lune and Arabesque No.1, and also some of Chopin's nocturnes. What about you guys?
2013 District 1/Region:
NS - 319/355
MA - 340/332
CA - 294/287
SC - 344/292
CS - 212/124 (fail)
nsguy1350
Ubiquitous Spammer

Re: What kind of music do you like?

Postby 101dalmatians » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:25 pm

I guess this signature really doesn't matter now that I know that the forum is going down soon...
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby darksaber21 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:47 pm

I don't mind what kind of music it is (except for some kinds of hip-hop, don't hate please).

I prefer classical and alternative rock (maybe punk rock when I'm in the mood).
I've listened to classical before, but I have gotten more into it now, which makes me want to be more involved with band at school and maybe want to join an orchestra.

I'm not that big of a fan of heavy metal, but country is relaxing at times.
Now I know the stakes, and I'm willing to show what I gots. I will see you all at state for the first and final time, so let's end the year with a bang! :)
MTHS - Class 5A, District VII, Region I
darksaber21
Celebrated Spammer

Postby PokémonMaster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:56 pm

I pretty much listen to anything (except for country and hip-hop), but rock (pretty much every kind) is my favorite.
UIL C 2013-14

NS: 298
Calculator: 240
Math: 282
Science: disheartening
PokémonMaster
Incessant Spammer

Postby smeag » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Lol, barely saw this topic... Well, as you can see, I like hard rock (GNR)
Eels always look like they just told a joke, and are waiting for a response.
smeag
Incessant Spammer

Return to Chit Chat and Stuff