[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - JOKE :O

JOKE :O

A place to gripe and moan, or stand on your soapbox, or to vent and rave, or just say hi.

JOKE :O

Postby 101dalmatians » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:02 pm

heres a joke sxk sent me... have fun reading!

An infinite number of mathemetitions walk into a chocolate factory. The first one(Mr. Newton) asks Willi Wonka for 1 chocolate bar. The second(Mr. Samford) asks him for a half a chocolate bar. The third(IDK any mathemititions) asks him for eigth(how do you spell 8th) of a chocolate bar. Willi Wonka then magically pulls out 2 chocolate bars without listening to the fourth mathemitition and says: "You should know your limits."

The fourth mathemition(Weseley Runnels), sadly the least mathy of the mathemetions, did not know his infinite sums and was mad that he did not get his chocolate. He said: "These sums are too complicated..."

Then Mr. Newtonian Era says: "Wow Willi Wonka, you know a lot of math for someone who has been managing a chocolate factory for a long time...I thought people who ate chocolate were dumbies"

Willi Wonka then says: "That is because I am not Willi WOnka, I AM..." Sadly The whole fantasized world dissolves and...Mr. Gonzales wakes up from his fantastic dream after teaching boring ray diagrams.
I guess this signature really doesn't matter now that I know that the forum is going down soon...
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Re: JOKE :O

Postby nsguy1350 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:14 pm

You know, people on here aren't familiar with our teachers...
2013 District 1/Region:
NS - 319/355
MA - 340/332
CA - 294/287
SC - 344/292
CS - 212/124 (fail)
nsguy1350
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby 101dalmatians » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:54 pm

I guess this signature really doesn't matter now that I know that the forum is going down soon...
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby 101dalmatians » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:55 pm

101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby BlasianAsian » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:00 pm

?????
Num Sense: -320
Calculator: -140
Math: -120
Science: -69696969696969
BlasianAsian
Celebrated Spammer

Postby 101dalmatians » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Forgot to mention.... Mr. Gonzalez is our physics teacher and he loves chocolate… Does it make sense now Blasianasian?
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby nsguy1350 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:23 pm

It is very lame if you don't know the teachers. Actually, I told sxk it was very lame even though I knew the teachers.
2013 District 1/Region:
NS - 319/355
MA - 340/332
CA - 294/287
SC - 344/292
CS - 212/124 (fail)
nsguy1350
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby 101dalmatians » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:13 am

Ok so I was laughing sooooo hard when I saw
See the first three images…

EDIT: 1st 2 images... 3rd one is gone (idk why)?!?!
Last edited by 101dalmatians on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby Fredfredburger » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:45 pm

I like some of the classy, overused jokes.

What's purple and commutes?
An abelian grape.

What did the mathematician name his dog?
Cauchy, because he left residue at every pole.

My favorite though are the mathemetician, engineer, physicist jokes.
A mathematician, engineer, and physicist are locked in a room with only one can of food. After a considerable while a surveyor checks in and sees that the engineer opened the can by throwing against the wall repeatedly. The surveyor next checks in on the physicist, who has equations all over the wall. As it turns out the physicist calculated the minimum energy need to open the can. Next the surveyor checks in on the mathematician, who he finds dead. Next to the body he sees written in blood,
THEOREM: If I do not open this can I will die
PROOF: Assume the opposite

A mathematician, engineer, and physicist are presented with the claim that all odd numbers greater than one are prime, each gave an answer as follows,
Mathematician: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is not prime, thus the claim is false
Physicist: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 is an experimental error, 11 is a prime...
Engineer: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 is a prime, 11 is a prime...
MIT '17
Fredfredburger
Determined Spammer

Postby nsguy1350 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:09 pm

2013 District 1/Region:
NS - 319/355
MA - 340/332
CA - 294/287
SC - 344/292
CS - 212/124 (fail)
nsguy1350
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby 101dalmatians » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:34 am

I like that one too! Pretty cool joke... where did u get it from?
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby sxk1693 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:27 pm

lol physicist: "9 is an experimental error"

That made my day..
HIGHS 2013 MEETS:
NS: 220(TMSCA STATE)
CA: 232(B)
MA: 274(District)
SC: 220(A)
CS: 212(VCM1)
sxk1693
Incessant Spammer

Postby 101dalmatians » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:43 pm

101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Return to Chit Chat and Stuff