Link to state and regional results from last year

A place to gripe and moan, or stand on your soapbox, or to vent and rave, or just say hi.

Link to state and regional results from last year

Postby mathslug » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:24 pm

http://utdirect.utexas.edu/uil/mlc2_pub ... t_lvl_id=+

Here it is everyone...

The link youve all been waiting for!
mathslug
Determined Spammer

Postby hhhsmath06 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:32 pm

1st of all...thanks for the link...
and...every time i look at my freakin score i kept thinking, "****, only needed 2 more questions to place...!" AHH...5A NS was pretty close last yr...but again, every yr the scores will be close, it's state. wonder how this yr will be.
Alright, thanks

q
hhhsmath06
Random Spammer

Postby Quelloquialism » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:35 pm

Really? Everytime I look at last year's State results, I think, "Man, I wish I had made even just one of my school's State teams."

...Haha. Last year, I was my team's alternate in Number Sense and Science and one of the normal members of Computer Science--but alternates don't go to State, and my CS team was thoroughly destroyed at Region. Hopefully, this year will be different. I've been shooting for making any team I can...been practicing Number Sense and Mathematics, and that's had some positive side-effects on my Calculator performance, and my Science has been naturally improving now that I'm finally taking AP Chemistry and Pre-AP Physics, but it's kind of sad...I've been keeping track of any times I team-score for my team, and it would seem that I keep missing team-scoring by only a couple questions in pretty much everything. I'm really worried I'll end up pulling alts in everything and missing regular membership on everything. Ah well...all the more motivation to stop being stupid, right?
Quelloquialism
Celebrated Spammer

Return to Chit Chat and Stuff