[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - 2008 District 1 and 2 tests, only UIL Staff Allowed Please..

2008 District 1 and 2 tests, only UIL Staff Allowed Please..

Important site-wide announcements will be put here.

2008 District 1 and 2 tests, only UIL Staff Allowed Please..

Postby FollowYourDreams » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:43 pm

Its incredible how people tries to get the answers to take advantage just to win a fair-competition because they think they are smarter if they get the anwers...
Damn You Bunch Of Cheaters!!
Try again later!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"Effort is the super-power of mind that can transform a FICTION into a REALITY!!!'' Mr. J.O.
FollowYourDreams
Typical User

Re: 2008 District 1 and 2 tests, only UIL Staff Allowed Please..

Postby MistaPotta » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:47 pm

Did I miss something here?
~MP
MistaPotta
<sigh> No, I haven't uploaded that yet...

Postby FollowYourDreams » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:08 am

Not really...
I just wondered how many cheater would come and try to snatch the answers to take advantage of something private...
"Effort is the super-power of mind that can transform a FICTION into a REALITY!!!'' Mr. J.O.
FollowYourDreams
Typical User

Postby Englandude » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:16 am

wow...
Englandude
Incessant Spammer

Postby suchenzang » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:05 am

suchenzang
Typical User

Postby lethalwire » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:22 am

sum1 giv me teh ansserz so i can winz lolz
lethalwire
Typical User

Postby FollowYourDreams » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:51 am

FollowYourDreams
Typical User

Postby Celsion » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:58 am

:)
Celsion
Incessant Spammer

Postby FollowYourDreams » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:27 pm

Celsion... I understand your words... I know that it is not right to meaound with this, but you need to think of how many people are interested in breaking the UIL rules... I also realize that this forum is worthless... But I want to see how bad is the necessity for someone to get the answers and take an illegal advantage..
FollowYourDreams
Typical User

Postby lethalwire » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:13 pm

I honestly haven't seen anyone try to take advantage of the tests. If they did try to do it though, I don't think it'd be out in the public. ( Like on a forum! )

Why should we be interested in how many people try to break the rules? We know it happens, we can only do so much to stop it. For instance, by not telling anyone else about the test. Your topic post seems to be more of a rant. It's as if you are against the entire UIL for something that happened to you, and you come onto this forum and rant about anything you can.

There are quite a few unfair things in this world buddy, you'll come to live with them in time.
lethalwire
Typical User

Postby Celsion » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:33 pm

:)
Celsion
Incessant Spammer

Postby Michael T » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:56 pm

I saw this thread, who made it, and went, "wth?"
So I clicked on it to see what fool you made of yourself this time.

Whaddya know.

I'm not even going to do what suchen did and try and decipher the logic behind this thread, because my brain would explode from the sheer anti-intelligence it would have to comprehend.
If you want to, y'know, post threads asking for help/tricks over questions/tests, you'll find we'll readily answer all the questions we can. If you keep doing this sort of thing, you'll quickly find yourself disliked pretty heavily.
2009 High/Low Scores (NS/Calc/Math/Sci)
NS: 328/328 (lol SAC)
Calc: -/-
Math: 146/146 (SAC Again)
Sci: -/-
Michael T
Incessant Spammer

Postby thething2 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:27 pm

Why is this thread still here? It should have been deleted long ago....spammers.
thething2
Determined Spammer

Return to Announcements