[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - Social Studies

Social Studies

A place to pad your postcount stats, should you feel the urge to.

like social studies?

Yes!
21%
kinda
29%
depends on the day
14%
NO!
7%
the fact that you suggested such a thing
29%

Total votes : 14

Postby klebian » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:23 pm

due today?
So are you turning it in for late?
klebian
Determined Spammer

Postby Quelloquialism » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:56 am

APUSH IS GOING TO KILL ME OR I'M GOING TO KILL IT OR SOMETHING. THE ONLY PART I LIKE TO READ ABOUT IN HISTORY IS WHEN PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ ABOUT THEM ANYMORE.

If history were not a requirement, I would never walk within 100 feet of its wretched abode, lest I become infected with its endless worthless garbage. I hate the class, the subject, the books, the teachers, the papers, the words, the historical figures, the historical documents.
Quelloquialism
Celebrated Spammer

Postby zefuri » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:19 pm

i sleep in wgeo
zefuri
Incessant Spammer

Postby aalindsey100 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:04 pm

I LOVE my apush teacher (she isnt the best but she is a magnificent person)... I HATE that class... the most fun part of it is screwing around with my friends, doing Emily's crosswords, and drawing what people would look like if they were animals... lol.. I have failed almost every APUSH test Ive taken this year except for those that are essay tests or DBQ tests... Im rather good at bsing my way through those and then my precis Im pretty good at bsing. If I dont study, there is no way that Im going to pass the AP test this year... The only history that I find even a bit interesting is the histories of wars and then theology... I really dont like it otherwise...
aalindsey100
Random Spammer

Postby peterliang » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:09 pm

us hist ap #.

too much reading and too much terms

all i do in class is my precalc homework. (i have formed a habit of not doing it at home)
HI/LO

NS 240/86
CA 255/a really # score
Math 272/208
SC 224/117
CS 232/188
peterliang
Determined Spammer

Postby zefuri » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:54 pm

WHAP is supposed to be easy at our school and APUSH is supposed to be ridiculously hard but they are both kinda boring...iono
zefuri
Incessant Spammer

Return to Pump My Stats