[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - On a less stupid note

On a less stupid note

A place to pad your postcount stats, should you feel the urge to.

On a less stupid note

Postby klebian » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:22 am

What kind of music do you listen to?
Lately, I have been completely addicted to the Beatles. I created an 'on the go' playlist on my Ipod of 8 songs and I have been listening to those songs over and over and over and...
klebian
Determined Spammer

Postby Celsion » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:23 am

The Fray, 30 Seconds to Mars, stuff like that. Anyways, gotta finish essay by 2 AM then sleep time.
Celsion
Incessant Spammer

Postby Quelloquialism » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:11 am

Quelloquialism
Celebrated Spammer

Postby Michael T » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:54 pm

Japanese Music. Moi Dix Mois, Malice Mizer, Gackt, Hyde...

Random: Rammstein, Beatles, and random songs of no particular genre
Michael T
Incessant Spammer

Return to Pump My Stats