[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - Im bored and it is late

Im bored and it is late

A place to pad your postcount stats, should you feel the urge to.

Im bored and it is late

Postby aalindsey100 » Fri May 04, 2007 4:00 am

Im bored and it is late... I got a strange call from some person and it is 4... I havent slept a wink and I cant sleep because i dont really feel comfortable for some reason... I dont know what the deal is but my battery is about to die on my computer and Im to lazy to go and find an outlet... lol... So I guess I will stop ranting about being bored and just go to sleep.... man am I glad that I dont live in a big city... I cant stand the noise of the highway here... Im always reminded on math team trips how lucky I am to be a mid- size town girl... we are close to everything but we are still a pretty small town... it is wonderful... Ya know what I mean?
aalindsey100
Random Spammer

Postby Sternhund » Fri May 04, 2007 5:25 am

I'll start by saying congratulations for pumping up those stats! Gotta have strong forum muscles for state, you know.

The taste between big cities and more suburban areas depends on the person, I suppose. I've always had a taste for big cities, albeit the noise. It's a good feeling to know that something is always happening and as such, always something to do. Though I can completely understand why people tend towards the serenity of the mid-sized areas, but it must often get boring.

Anyway, as I sit here in front of my screen, also bored, I question why you don't simply find an outlet so you can continue your late-night internet mannerisms. Ah, well. Time to go continue the procrastination of homework at the time of 5:30AM. Good luck with that sleep.
THIS IS AN AWESOME SIG
Sternhund
Typical User

Return to Pump My Stats