[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 232: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 235: fopen([ROOT]/latexrender//tmp/f66ae38a180dd84b64e5d06f4d7825e3.tex): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 236: fputs() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 237: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 280: copy(f66ae38a180dd84b64e5d06f4d7825e3.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 281: chmod(): No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 295: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 297: unlink([ROOT]/latexrender//tmp/f66ae38a180dd84b64e5d06f4d7825e3.tex): No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 298: unlink([ROOT]/latexrender//tmp/f66ae38a180dd84b64e5d06f4d7825e3.aux): No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 299: unlink([ROOT]/latexrender//tmp/f66ae38a180dd84b64e5d06f4d7825e3.log): No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 300: unlink([ROOT]/latexrender//tmp/f66ae38a180dd84b64e5d06f4d7825e3.dvi): No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 301: unlink([ROOT]/latexrender//tmp/f66ae38a180dd84b64e5d06f4d7825e3.ps): No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/latexrender/class.latexrender.php on line 302: unlink([ROOT]/latexrender//tmp/f66ae38a180dd84b64e5d06f4d7825e3.png): No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - Um...

Um...

A place to pad your postcount stats, should you feel the urge to.

Re: Um...

Postby thething2 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:40 pm

My week looks partly cloudy with a chance of showers, a high of 69 and a low of 40.

That seems pretty exciting to me...especially the high.
thething2
Determined Spammer

Postby Quelloquialism » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:24 pm

Only a chance of showers? Isn't that unsanitary?
Quelloquialism
Celebrated Spammer

Postby thething2 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:47 pm

The chance makes it all the more exciting! Well, for me, anyway :D
thething2
Determined Spammer

Postby aalindsey100 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:41 pm

hahaha... funny =)... mine looks like nap time =)... I fell asleep in Calculus and English today lol... and Ive been really huper all day... but yeah it is six weeks test week all week therefore... tests... stupid tests =(... I hate tests... So, is anyone going to Lakeview this weekend?
aalindsey100
Random Spammer

Postby mathpimp » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:59 pm

I fully agree with you... stupid school! My week has been, and is still looking like it's going to be crazy. I've been back at school for a month now, and for the first three weeks, we did absolutely nothing that would be entered in any gradebooks. Now, I've had two tests so far this week and I have one more to go, I just finished writing a paper that's getting published (in other words, I had to actually put in some effort), and on top of that, my laptop is broken! That's right, I had to walk across the street to the computer lab, in the freezing cold, in order to make this post and do all the other activies requiring a computer that I have to deal with today.

Alright, enough of my ranting, but yeah, I know how you feel.
mathpimp
Incessant Spammer

Postby aalindsey100 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:29 am

So overwhelmed... seems as if the only thing I enjoy anymore is math team and Calculus... I just really dont like school anymore... ready to stop caring... lol... but yeah... 100 days... including spring break and weekends... not so bad... pretty amazing... just 100 days... but then... it seems so far away... =(... oh well... I guess that is my random comment for the night oh and that I hate pickles... and pineapples dont deserve to be on the planet... whose for the annihilation of pineapples? *raises hand* =)
aalindsey100
Random Spammer

Postby thething2 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:57 pm

I hate pickles. I hate school.

Really, if you don't like school, then skip it like I do....time to eat lots of pineapples...nice, juicy, pineapples.
thething2
Determined Spammer

Postby mathpimp » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:24 pm

I don't like school either. I particularly hate the liberal arts side of it. Oh, and George Ritzer is a pompous, annoying, self-promoting, wannabe sociologist.
mathpimp
Incessant Spammer

Postby aalindsey100 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:13 pm

Haha... skip school =)... that is what I did today b/c I had so much hw this weekend and didnt have time to do any of it... =)... This weekend was a refresher... =)... Ive recovered my everythings gonna be okay attitude and along with my what happens happens... just go along with it.... outlook on life =)... haha... neways... fun stuff... =)... lol... no Nick... Pineapples are disgusting... and evil... they should be annihilated... haha... Seriously... I had a nightmare about a pineapple once... it was giant and it wanted to eat me... =( ... scary pineapple... evil... haha... and mathpimp... Im sorry about ur sociology professor??? or is that just a kid in ur class? haha... anywho Im sorry about it =)... okay well Im gonna stop consuming my time with random chit chat and get back to my hw... lol...
aalindsey100
Random Spammer

Postby collegebookworm » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:06 am

(NS/CA/MA/CS/SC) "**" indicates TMSCA State
08 HI(LO): 142?-**(88-D2)/224-D2(17x-**)/320-D2(202-**)/248?-D2(206-**)/210-D2(17x-NovA+?)
08 D2: 88/224/320/210/248

Next meet: Texas Tech (Region, 4/11-12)
collegebookworm
Determined Spammer

Postby mathpimp » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:11 pm

That's my high school for you. We're just, um, winners. Of course, the number sense team misses me dearly.

Adriana, George Ritzer is actually a sociologist whose book my sociology professor assigned us. The book basically spends more time talking about how wonderful his new theory is going to be, than actually explaining the theory. Then, he criticizes a bunch of other sociologists, much more famous than he, about the fact that they don't already know his theory. I'm definitely feeling the same as you said earlier, that math is basically the only thing I like right now.

Oh, interesting fact: I slept through a quiz I was supposed to take at 9:30AM yesterday. I didn't have another class until 6PM because Tuesday is an easy day for me, but I just decided to skip that one too in order to complete the day of laziness. You guys will be amazed that you wake up at 7:30 or so right now, for your classes at 8:45AM, at least at my school, but later that will seem way too early. The policy around Tulane is that a class before 10:00AM is too early. No matter when your classes start and end, you'll have things to do until 2AM, social life not included.

Alright, lastly, to cover my position on pineapples and pickles:

[unparseable or potentially dangerous latex formula]

Pineapples: Not that bad, but the look of the outside is really uninviting. They look dangerous somehow.
mathpimp
Incessant Spammer

Postby BrianT » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:56 pm

You know what really gets my goat?! On my HP 33s, which I haven't had for terribly long, one...ONE of the grip things on the back have fallen off!
Just One!!! Same thing happened to my friend. So now everytime I utilize the keys in the enter button vacinity, my calculator clicks and clacks on a smooth surface! Dang it. So if anybody has a suggestion, I'd really appreciate it! Thank ya'll so much!
Done =)
BrianT
Random Spammer

Postby Quelloquialism » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:33 pm

Quelloquialism
Celebrated Spammer

Postby BrianT » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:40 pm

lol, thanks. I like that glue idea! I did try the spidwad...and yeah... it kept falling out and getting the desk all...wetish =) thank you!!!!
Done =)
BrianT
Random Spammer

Postby thething2 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:10 pm

I put two square pieces of eraser on top of each slot, and it works perfect now. Now, the top piece fell out, so I'll have to put it on all 4 now...we'll see how that works.
thething2
Determined Spammer

Postby mathpimp » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:45 pm

Personally, I can't deal with having to enter things backwards on HPs, so I just stick with my trusty TI-84 Plus, and I still intend to learn more about the TI-89 one of these days. Once I get over my laziness... but in my country, that means never.
mathpimp
Incessant Spammer

Postby BrianT » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:31 pm

Yay, I don't have to go to school tomorrow until 1pm!!! :) And on thursday and friday, I go to school at 11:30! =) Something with TAKS or whatever. Life's great!!
Done =)
BrianT
Random Spammer

Postby aalindsey100 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:18 pm

SNOWWWWW!!! HAHAHAHA... I love snow lol... even if it is March and Texas lol... yeah school got called at 2 on the account the roads were slushy and it was hard for the buses... lol... it made me happy... I came home and built a snow girl... lol... hahaha... so much fun... and had a blast having a snowball fight with some of the neighbors lol... =)... Today was only second to the best day ever b/c I had to go to school... lol... =)... but aside from that... the day was amazing... I wish all days were as wonderful as this one... =)
aalindsey100
Random Spammer

Postby mathpimp » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:11 pm

It better snow next week while I'm in town. That would be awesome.

Anyway, the housing office screwed me over for what dorm I want to live in next year. Now I have to live on the top floor of the honors dorm where the transfer students are. This situation split up all the people I was going to room with and I don't know any transfer students obviously, so this should be exciting.

Alright, end of my rant.

So are they registering people for next year in your schools yet? I'm starting to pick my classes, next year is going to be rough.
mathpimp
Incessant Spammer

Postby aalindsey100 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:26 am

hey sorry it has taken so long haha... no... I go to registration in june or july... I forget which one... yeah haha... it has been so busy lately... lol... Ive barely had time to keep up with the forum at all lol... but yeah... how are things going for you?
aalindsey100
Random Spammer

Postby mathpimp » Wed May 14, 2008 7:35 am

Well, now I"m the one who has been busy haha. I hate school, so it's good that it's finally over for me. Too much work! So is it raining like crazy in Azle too? Flower Mound is getting soaked.
mathpimp
Incessant Spammer

Postby aalindsey100 » Tue May 20, 2008 2:41 pm

Im so bored!!! lol... Computer Science is boring after the AP test but it is nice to be bored lol... it is better than doing java... I # at java. lol... Anyways, yeah Im sitting here. The only class that Im even still doing work in is my english class... go figure... insane english teachers... haha. Well, Im going to play some games now lol... How is everyone doing? What is everyones plans for summer?
aalindsey100
Random Spammer

Postby mathpimp » Thu May 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Well, lucky for me, I'm finally done with school. It's so weird, final exams in college, like, they're actually stressful. But yeah, good bye freshman year of college! It's actually kinda sad. It was cool how everyone was the new kid all at once.

Haha english class. I remember those days. Right, it's always English teachers that won't let you slack off after AP tests. Seriously. I read a book and wrote a paper on it after the junior english AP test. And after the one senior year, we read an entire lame play about some royal people.

Summer plans you ask... so far I've done a whole lot of nothing, and I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule. I'm applying for jobs and stuff, and I think I'm going to be working in a neuroscience (probably neuroradiology) lab this summer. The job description sounded pretty cool, and it'll be nice to put on my resume whether or not I decide to stick with the medical school thing (leaning towards not). So yeah, if all goes well I'll spend my summer doing various scans of brain tissue!

Alright, everyone else tell your plans... even if you're just smoking weed the rest of the summer. It's all good haha.
mathpimp
Incessant Spammer

Postby aalindsey100 » Sun May 25, 2008 11:19 am

Summer, well... summer classes at a community college, hanging out with my boyfriend, helping my mom around the house after back surgery, camping trips with some good friends, camping trips with family, just relaxing and having fun spending time with the people I love before I have to leave... it is going to be nice... =D
aalindsey100
Random Spammer

Postby mathpimp » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:54 am

Sounds like you've got a pretty good balance of fun and work in there. I was thinking of taking a summer class or two, but I decided against it and came home to do a whole lot of nothing. Now though, I've applied for a few jobs and I'm like, doing the nerd thing and studying for fun. I've been reading articles about Tourette's syndrome and that kind of stuff.

So, which school did you decide on for next year? You may have said it already but if that was before my six final exams from hell, then I've forgotten. Where's everyone else going?

Hey all the Texas schools decided to join the rest of the world, correct? Like you guys aren't out of high school yet like I was this time last year... is that true?

Alright last bit of rambling, I'm going to the art museum soon! Yes!
mathpimp
Incessant Spammer

PreviousNext

Return to Pump My Stats