[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - TMSCA tests

TMSCA tests

Eighty problems in ten minutes. What's so hard about that?

TMSCA tests

Postby Celsion » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:24 pm

Is it possible for anyone to e-mail a copy of every TMSCA number sense test this year? or is it too much to ask?

Thanks if you do, ^_^
shamanking3214@yahoo.com
Celsion
Incessant Spammer

Postby stupidityismygam » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:28 pm

i think it is illegal :)
stupidityismygam
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby Celsion » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:37 pm

Oh ok then, I didn't know that. Is it? >_<
Celsion
Incessant Spammer

Postby bradp » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:46 pm

Mr. Potter is allowed to post the TMSCA tests that are written by UIL writers(#6 CA/NS, #12 CA/MA/NS) and the TMSCA state tests. As for the all of the other TMSCA tests, TMSCA sells past school years' worth of tests ($30 for 12 tests i think). That's (part of) how they make their money :P
bradp
Perfectionist

Postby MistaPotta » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:13 pm

TMSCA is a non-profit agency, so all the money goes to kids for scholarships. More sold tests = larger scholarships.
MistaPotta
<sigh> No, I haven't uploaded that yet...

Postby Celsion » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:16 pm

Oh ok again, can you delete this thread please? I wasted everyone's time with a dumb question >_<
Celsion
Incessant Spammer

test

Postby gil » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:58 am

Where can I get the state test from last yeah either the UIL or TMSCA or any of the UIL tests for that matter?[/quote]
gil
Typical User

Postby MistaPotta » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:12 pm

MistaPotta

test

Postby gil » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:01 am

Thanks for that but I can't seem to find the UIL tests from last year.
gil
Typical User

Postby MistaPotta » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:02 pm

Is http://www.texasmath.org/DL/NS/NS0506.pdf not working for you?

~MP
MistaPotta

thanks

Postby gil » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:43 pm

Oh, thanks I was having a problem with my pdf reader. Are the science tests posted?
gil
Typical User

Re: thanks

Postby stupidityismygam » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:19 pm

stupidityismygam
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby MistaPotta » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:18 pm

Sometimes the PDF's don't work correctly with Internet Explorer or Firefox, which is why I suggest if you're having difficulty, right-click on the test, save to a file, and then try to open the files.

You should be able to use the following links:

http://www.texasmath.org/DL/NS/
http://www.texasmath.org/DL/CA/
http://www.texasmath.org/DL/MA/
http://www.texasmath.org/DL/SC/
http://www.texasmath.org/DL/CS/

~MP
MistaPotta

Postby blahblah » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:48 pm

Where can I find UIL tests from before 2004? The Downloads link only shows me the tests from 2004 to 2006.

Thanks.
blahblah
Typical User

Return to Number Sense