[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - 1960 NS

1960 NS

Eighty problems in ten minutes. What's so hard about that?

1960 NS

Postby 101dalmatians » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:51 pm

The tests that my coach gives me - well they are not this easy.
I looked at the 1960 NS and it seems so doable for me!
What are your opinions?
I guess this signature really doesn't matter now that I know that the forum is going down soon...
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Re: 1960 NS

Postby darksaber21 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:43 pm

I really wouldn't completely rely on the very old tests for later tests. I'm not saying you can't, and I'd say go for it, you might learn a thing or two or ten from these very old tests. But I would make sure that I know the format of the current tests and know how they work and what to expect, so I won't be surprised on anything really.

However, the main question that I believe is the most important is "what did you learn from the test?" If you learned something or think that you will learn something that will help you later from doing it, then do it :)
Now I know the stakes, and I'm willing to show what I gots. I will see you all at state for the first and final time, so let's end the year with a bang! :)
MTHS - Class 5A, District VII, Region I
darksaber21
Celebrated Spammer

Re: 1960 NS

Postby 101dalmatians » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:15 pm

I guess this signature really doesn't matter now that I know that the forum is going down soon...
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Return to Number Sense