[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - how to increase score...

how to increase score...

I can do anything, as long as I have my handy-dandy Calculator.

how to increase score...

Postby austorior » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:47 pm

well, im studying the word problems and geo problems on every test I ever take... and I take a lotta tests... but somehow my practice scores are always between 220 and 240... It stayed in that range for a long time already, and by long i mean like 2 months o.o And I barely miss any number crunches so doing a lotta number crunches should not be necessary. Does anyone have any advices for increasing my score even more? is the answer just keep on doing the test and take more time in studying the missed problems? thanks a lot!
austorior
Determined Spammer

Re: how to increase score...

Postby sinkokuyou » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:37 pm

u just have to do all the word problem on the 07-08-09-10 studypacket... then figure out how to do ALL of them, and then you'll be fine to get a 300+(if u can make perfect punch-in and perfect geo...) that's what I'm doing right now, and I'll prove it to u by my 2010UILA result... :]
sinkokuyou
Incessant Spammer

Postby stupidityismygam » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:49 am

my avatar is pretty awesome
tytia
stupidityismygam
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby sinkokuyou » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:52 am

and be sure to study the UIL C test as well...
sinkokuyou
Incessant Spammer

Postby austorior » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:15 pm

kk im doing all 4 2009 UIL tests right now... and finding the solutions for all of the problems but just ignoring the last 5 for now.
austorior
Determined Spammer

Return to Calculator Applications