[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - Hey, Josh (Lambert)...

Hey, Josh (Lambert)...

I can do anything, as long as I have my handy-dandy Calculator.

Hey, Josh (Lambert)...

Postby Quelloquialism » Sun May 06, 2007 1:21 am

Nice posing. =D
Quelloquialism
Celebrated Spammer

Postby The3point14 » Sun May 06, 2007 11:49 am

haha, thanks, I can really see my modeling career taking off.

I was rushed to the Accounting results immediately after the 5A team results, for my boy TheThing2 (Nick Duplan) who placed 3rd (w00h00!). I looked for Lubbock afterwards to congratulate everyone on the amazing CA performance, but unfortunately couldn't find you guys/girls. I probably unknowingly ran into you like 30 times Saturday haha.

I successfully met 0 people from here...
-- 2008 4A State Calculator Champion --
The3point14
Determined Spammer

Postby bradp » Sun May 06, 2007 11:56 am

I met Nick's crazed page flipping during calculator :D
bradp
Perfectionist

Postby The3point14 » Sun May 06, 2007 7:49 pm

I'm sorry you had to see that haha. I actually think that he has calmed down after the continuous threats from our coach, but it is still bad enough to be distracting.
-- 2008 4A State Calculator Champion --
The3point14
Determined Spammer

Postby aalindsey100 » Sun May 06, 2007 8:34 pm

I met several people from here... I met brad but I think that he thought I was crazy because I was strange about introducing myself... Sorry Brad if I gave you a bad impression... Im good at doing that... Im met Sam... I went and introduced myself... I was told by a couple people that if I had the chance to do introduce myself to do so... so I did... That actually wasnt bad... But again Brad I must apoligize for the akwardness lol... I talked to some other kids who I dont remember the name of and I talked to Zack on the phone... didnt exactally get to meet him and say how are you doing but I saw him anyways and talked to him lol... I didnt get to see Shashank Nyak (whom I met early this year at Andrews)... He was there for Comp Sci though and I wasnt on the campus very much on Thurs.
aalindsey100
Random Spammer

Postby bradp » Sun May 06, 2007 8:39 pm

you didn't leave a bad impression... i was getting used to people i didn't know talking to me :P

I was pretty tired even though it was only noon... yay no sleep/getting up early/dealing with the 5 zillion kingwood teachers that came/taking tests
bradp
Perfectionist

Postby aalindsey100 » Sun May 06, 2007 9:07 pm

Im sure you were a bit overwhelmed by all the attention and the people... I know I was overwhelmed by the size of the campus... I successfully got lost twice while we were there lol... I think everyone from Azle came up and talked to you to ask you when verification was... We couldnt find our coach anywhere and we were confused about what we had heard from him and other people... ah well... I was in a bit of a hurry as well... I didnt want to lose Nik and Nick b/c Mr. Z put me in charge of them lol... Thats what you get for being the only upper classman on the team...

Anways, Im glad I didnt leave a bad impression... I still think it was kinda weird...

Im sure you were tired... It was hard to sleep there... I wasnt used to the highway being so close... The first night I roomed with a journalism girl and her mom... well Im scared of the dark and I didnt want to make them feel uncomfortable so I played on my computer and started going to sleep when the sun started to come up at around 6... Slept until 9:30... Went to bed at 11 on the next night and read for an hour finally getting to sleep at about 12:30... I empathize with your lack of sleep...
aalindsey100
Random Spammer

Postby thething2 » Sun May 06, 2007 10:03 pm

I was a little crazy during that test. As soon as I opened it, my pencil flew backwards and I had to get a new one out. I still finished the crunchers in just under 13 minutes while missing none(both personal bests). I didn't flip the page right one time, so I took time to fix the pages where my calculator could be on the table instead of on the page. I guess I was noisy, which is exactly how I planned it : )
thething2
Determined Spammer

Postby AuSmith » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:21 pm

AuSmith
Grizzled Old Veteran

Return to Calculator Applications