[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - 2013 General Math Questions

2013 General Math Questions

What could be so hard. It's a multiple-choice test for Pete's sake.

2013 General Math Questions

Postby ShadowLonnieXD » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:21 pm

A model rocket is launched into the air with an upward velocity of 64 ft/s. Its height h in feet after t seconds is given by the function h=-16t²+64t+1. How many seconds will it take the rocket to reach it's maximum height?

A dolphin can swim 8 miles downstream on a river in 20 minutes. It takes 30 minutes for the dolphin to go upstream the same 8 miles. What is the current rate of the river?

At The World is Round High School, there are 221 sixth graders. 61 of the students are members of the science club, 35 are in the math club, and 24 are in both. How many students are in neither club?

Thank You ^.^
ShadowLonnieXD

Re: 2013 General Math Questions

Postby darksaber21 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Now I know the stakes, and I'm willing to show what I gots. I will see you all at state for the first and final time, so let's end the year with a bang! :)
MTHS - Class 5A, District VII, Region I
darksaber21
Celebrated Spammer

Postby darksaber21 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Now I know the stakes, and I'm willing to show what I gots. I will see you all at state for the first and final time, so let's end the year with a bang! :)
darksaber21
Celebrated Spammer

Postby darksaber21 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:45 pm

darksaber21
Celebrated Spammer

Postby 237641 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Hey guys. I did this same test but if someone would be so kind to post the answers to the February 23,2013 TMSCA Test#13 I'd be obliged. If u need the pdf version of the test post asking for it and if u have time include short explanations and you would be awesome. Ty :)
Typical User

Postby lrp » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:01 pm

If any one has the TMSCA Test 13 pdf please post it.
lrp
Typical User

Postby darksaber21 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:30 pm

I would much like to see the questions to the test, or you can post it for help, either/or is fine..
darksaber21
Celebrated Spammer

Postby 237641 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Hey guys sry for the delay. Here's the link to the test as I cant upload pdf files to here.(sry but my scanner messed up so I had to save in 3 separate pdf files) If anyone would feel kind enough to post answer sheet w/ explanations if u have time I'd feel obliged. Ty :)

Link: http://www.4shared.com/folder/uQiSBgtC/Tmsca_Test.html
Typical User

Postby darksaber21 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Um, because this is a TMSCA Middle School Test, I'll just send you a pdf of all the solutions to it, as to not clutter these forums with all the solutions, alright?
darksaber21
Celebrated Spammer

Postby 237641 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:45 pm

oh yes sure no problem. That's what I expected lol:)
Typical User

Postby darksaber21 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Give me a few days to get it done then. Hopefully it will take less time than that, but obviously I have a lot things going on at the same time (plus a lot of homework), so yeah.
darksaber21
Celebrated Spammer

Return to UIL Mathematics