Michio Kaku=Failure.... I have proof

Two hours? That's <EM>PLENTY</EM> of time.

Michio Kaku=Failure.... I have proof

Postby hfscience » Fri May 18, 2012 2:57 pm

I have thoroughly hated reading every far fetched page of this joke of a science book. Now all of my negative feelings towards this book have been justified. mauhahahahahah. On page 185, line four: "We understand what cobalt-60 is. We know which element has sixty protons in its nucleus." Lolololololol, no you don't Kaku, go back to high school chemistry. This epic fail has solidified my opinion that Michio Kaku is not a real scientist. He needs to quit writing all of these terrible books and get off of the history channel with his nonsense. Now I am wondering why no one else has caught this including Michio, his editors, and the physics writer for the UIL test that chose this terrible book. Thank you for reading, and good luck to all of the state science competitors.
hfscience
Typical User

Re: Michio Kaku=Failure.... I have proof

Postby PokémonMaster » Fri May 18, 2012 5:15 pm

...That's a bit mean. Also, I am unsure of the context, but maybe he said those two phrases without meaning to relate them?

Also, choosing a bad book would discourage some people from reading it, making it more likely that only a few people would get the free 24(?) points.

Good luck at state! By the way, as it states on the index, Chit Chat and Stuff is where you can"stand on your soapbox and vent/rave"(not sure which word it was, too lazy to check).

I don't know. If it is about a specific event, can you rant about it in it's own section.I have become curious.
UIL C 2013-14

NS: 298
Calculator: 240
Math: 282
Science: disheartening
PokémonMaster
Incessant Spammer

Re: Michio Kaku=Failure.... I have proof

Postby NOPE.AVI » Fri May 18, 2012 6:01 pm

You're a funny person.
What's the hardest thing about this signature?
NOPE.AVI
Typical User

Return to UIL Science