TMSCA STATE SCIENCE

Two hours? That's <EM>PLENTY</EM> of time.

TMSCA STATE SCIENCE

Postby 101dalmatians » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Hey. I heard there was something called TMSCA STATE in my school.
Can any of you tell me about the difficulty of this?
Is it as difficult as UIL STATE? Then I feel pretty uncomfortable with my standards!
I guess this signature really doesn't matter now that I know that the forum is going down soon...
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Re: TMSCA STATE SCIENCE

Postby nsguy1350 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:26 pm

What school do you attend? If you go to TMSCA State, then you likely have at least a decent UIL program. And since you're 5A... I'm curious.

TMSCA State is a competition held in San Antonio for only NS, Math, Calc, and Science. It is held right before District. It's separated by grade level, so you don't have to worry about all the other grades competing with you. Since some schools don't show up, and it's separated by grade level, it's definitely easier to place than UIL State. However, the science test is pretty difficult, at least for me.
2013 District 1/Region:
NS - 319/355
MA - 340/332
CA - 294/287
SC - 344/292
CS - 212/124 (fail)
nsguy1350
Ubiquitous Spammer

Re: TMSCA STATE SCIENCE

Postby 101dalmatians » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:24 pm

We were just googling up TMSCA STATE and looking at the links.
We are not 100% sure of attendance but still - it is better to know something about a possible circumstance.
We still have a lot of months to pass by - till march you said. So, just trying to attend those tests and see their level of difficulty. This does not very much relate to school's decency of uil program - does it? I mean I know that we need funding and stuff, but still...You never know!
I guess this signature really doesn't matter now that I know that the forum is going down soon...
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Return to UIL Science