[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - 2007 Regional Test

2007 Regional Test

Two hours? That's <EM>PLENTY</EM> of time.

2007 Regional Test

Postby MisterC » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:46 pm

It looked like that the regional test this year was easier than the district test, at least in the physics section. I wonder what that will mean for the state test? Any thoughts or comments?
MisterC
Typical User

Postby Kurt » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:50 pm

Well, if it's anything like last year...

The state test will be about 10x harder than district and region combined, lol. Last year's state test was the hardest UIL science test I've taken, I think. I don't think anyone in the room finished early last year...at least if someone did leave before the 2 hours was up, I didn't see them.
Kurt
Incessant Spammer

Postby Quelloquialism » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:52 pm

Well, for me, Biology is always a complete hit-or-miss, I'm rarely 100% sure of my answers. Can't comment on it.

In my opinion, though, Region Chem seemed harder than District Chem, but Region Phys definitely felt easier than District Phys.

State, though...if last year is any indication? The State test will be something like a lethal injection.
Quelloquialism
Celebrated Spammer

Postby MisterC » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:04 pm

MisterC
Typical User

Postby LHSenior » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:42 pm

Yeah, the Region test this year was much easier than the district test. However, the chemistry was extremely hard. I haven't had the pleasure of an AP Chem class, but it was much harder than district. The biology and phys were also much easier. However, the one thing on my nerves about the tests this year are the fuzzy diagrams used for questions on plants and body parts. The diagrams aren't well drawn for some of them, however, I did notice a few question like ones on the State 2003-2002 tests. Personally for me, district was much harder than region.
LHSenior
Typical User

Postby bradp » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:40 pm

answer have the answer key/physics explanations?
bradp
Perfectionist

Postby MisterC » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:21 am

I have a copy of the regional answer key w/ physics explanations. Not sure how to get that to you.
MisterC
Typical User

Postby bradp » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:45 pm

secret NS tricks available to anyone willing to scan/send me the regional answers or just plain type them out
bradp
Perfectionist

Return to UIL Science