[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - Tie Breaker

Tie Breaker

No, you can't have a sip of my Java.

Tie Breaker

Postby sxk1693 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:47 pm

I was just wondering about Tie Breaking Procedures. Say I answered all 40 questions on the CS test and got a 192. Another guy also answered 40 questions and got a 192. What would happen? I know Inv. A is insignificant, but what if this happened in state? What would happen if nsguy, rcocker, and Bobby Shen get 391s on the NS test in state?
HIGHS 2013 MEETS:
NS: 220(TMSCA STATE)
CA: 232(B)
MA: 274(District)
SC: 220(A)
CS: 212(VCM1)
sxk1693
Incessant Spammer

Re: Tie Breaker

Postby 101dalmatians » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Then they all get medals
I guess this signature really doesn't matter now that I know that the forum is going down soon...
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby darksaber21 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:01 pm

If I recall correctly, for the number sense test they based it off of percentage for the tie breaker. If the percentages is the same, then all involved in the tie obtains that place.
Now I know the stakes, and I'm willing to show what I gots. I will see you all at state for the first and final time, so let's end the year with a bang! :)
MTHS - Class 5A, District VII, Region I
darksaber21
Celebrated Spammer

Postby 101dalmatians » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Lotta gold medals then - if they al get 391s
I mean c'mon. I really dont think that is gonna happen!
Its like the probability of me making over 100 in physics this year at invitationals.
And plus, Ross is in 3A so he wont be competing with nsguy or bobby shen.
I guess this signature really doesn't matter now that I know that the forum is going down soon...
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby sxk1693 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:30 pm

HIGHS 2013 MEETS:
sxk1693
Incessant Spammer

Postby 101dalmatians » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:33 pm

101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby 101dalmatians » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 am

Impossible unless all three of them get answer keys before the test...
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby sxk1693 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:57 am

HIGHS 2013 MEETS:
sxk1693
Incessant Spammer

Postby darksaber21 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:45 pm

It is possible, although unlikely.
Now I know the stakes, and I'm willing to show what I gots. I will see you all at state for the first and final time, so let's end the year with a bang! :)
MTHS - Class 5A, District VII, Region I
darksaber21
Celebrated Spammer

Postby 101dalmatians » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:02 pm

im doubtin not abiiy but the chance of the happening
101dalmatians
Ubiquitous Spammer

Return to UIL Computer Science