[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
forum.virtualchallengemeets.com • View topic - TMSCA#12/UIL D (March 3)

TMSCA#12/UIL D (March 3)

A place to gripe and moan, or stand on your soapbox, or to vent and rave, or just say hi.

Postby Quelloquialism » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:28 pm

Quelloquialism
Celebrated Spammer

Postby Monster Physics » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:29 pm

Oh and thanks for the congrats, some of my friends actually got a little annoyed that they were breaking 300 and not winning the competition and gave me a hard time over it.
Monster Physics
Typical User

Postby stupidityismygam » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:31 pm

i must say that is more way more impressive than getting a 360 on math (are you in 5A?)

congrats
stupidityismygam
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby Monster Physics » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:33 pm

Yep 5A, i'm pretty sure Region 4 (San Antonio). You've probably never heard of MacArthur until this year (if you keep up with the contest results around the state)
Monster Physics
Typical User

Postby Monster Physics » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:35 pm

Oh, and someone brought up the coaches takin tests earlyer: Yall must wonder what your coaches would score. My couch is so smart, he's taught AP BIO and AP Physics at our school over the past 14 or 15 years.
Monster Physics
Typical User

Postby Monster Physics » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:36 pm

Wow, i feel what its like to 'mySpace' now, but this is like nerdSpace or something
Monster Physics
Typical User

Postby peterliang » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:39 pm

wow, taught AP bIO and phys for 15 years? you must have an amazing couch in your living room
HI/LO

NS 240/86
CA 255/a really # score
Math 272/208
SC 224/117
CS 232/188
peterliang
Determined Spammer

Postby Monster Physics » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:46 pm

WHAT???

Did anybody understand that last post...
Monster Physics
Typical User

Postby Quelloquialism » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:48 pm

Quelloquialism
Celebrated Spammer

Postby NickR » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:48 pm

Haha, if you look back you wrote 'couch' instead of 'coach'.
NickR
Random Spammer

Postby Monster Physics » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:50 pm

Great analysis, ty, but where did the SECOND part come from, was he enhancing his identification of my typo?
Monster Physics
Typical User

Postby stupidityismygam » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:53 pm

i believe so, i think he was trying to add humor to the forum
stupidityismygam
Ubiquitous Spammer

Postby Monster Physics » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:55 pm

nevermind. hehe, its 10 o'clock, i ordered pizza @ 8, i dont think its comin, o well, i'm off to bed. 'Later! and i know you're there spying mr potter!! =P Just kidding
Monster Physics
Typical User

Postby mathslug » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:49 pm

And you thought that your teammates were irritated! I drove myself from Dripping Springs all the way to Churchill to be beat in the Science contest by a perfect score. Just kidding. That meet was fun. Your coach, not your couch, is a pretty awesome guy. He and I got to talking about the Science scene in region IV right before they handed out the science awards and he really seems to have everything scoped out. Mercedes and O'connor are y'all's biggest threat for the upcoming regional tournement. Mercedes had 3 scores around 300 as did O'connor, so I guess you never know. These science scores seem to be proving a point about UIL though. And I think Aaron has articulated it better than any of us in previous posts.

Zack
mathslug
Determined Spammer

Postby polymath25 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 am

Thank goodness I'm in 3A and don't have to worry about such stiff competition. We have a couple of crazy guys to look out for, but luckily they're almost all up North.
polymath25
Random Spammer

Postby Quelloquialism » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:50 am

Anybody happen to have a more complete set of results from that UIL B Churchill meet? I'd be interested in seeing how it all went.
Quelloquialism
Celebrated Spammer

Postby MistaPotta » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:15 pm

MistaPotta
<sigh> No, I haven't uploaded that yet...

Previous

Return to Chit Chat and Stuff